The name “Coffee Break” expresses the relaxed atmosphere in which friends can take time to discuss and discover life together. Coffee Break is an evangelism and discipleship approach that connects both believers and seekers to the Bible, leading to transformed lives.
Coffee Break small groups create safe places where friends read and learn together what the Bible says and means. Life change occurs as group members explore and live out what they learn.
Discover Your Bible
The Discover Your Bible study materials are for everyone; no previous Bible study experience is required. Leaders guide the discussion using personalized questions based on the experience and needs of the group!
The evangelistic effectiveness of Coffee Break is deeply rooted in prayer, caring relationships, and reading the Bible. In this environment the Holy Spirit draws people into a vital relationship with Jesus Christ.
About the Calvinist Cadets Corps
Practical Application of these Beliefs God is Revealed in His Word
The cadeting ministry encourages studying the Bible as the guide to life.
God is Revealed in Nature
The cadeting ministry encourages experiencing the presence of the Lord in His glorious creation. Learning the skills of an outdoorsman builds a boy’s character, and developing a boy’s understanding of his place in God’s world helps him to be a faithful steward.
Men as God’s Servants
The Calvinist Cadet Corps is the ministry of men of God who are dedicated to bring boys into a living relationship with their Lord and Savior. These men, understanding their imperfection, hold on to the promise that the Lord will bless their prayers, their example, and their instruction if they rely on God’s strength.
The mission of GEMS Girls’ Clubs is to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to see girls around the world actively and enthusiastically expressing love for God and others—girls equipped, motivated, and passionately engaged in living out their faith.
Together, our goal for every club meeting is to grow bigger hearts. Together, we will learn how to love and care for one another, other people, ourselves, and our relationship with God. And we’ll do this by learning about Jesus Christ, what He has done for us, and His plans for each of our lives.
Statement of faith
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, 2; John 1:1-5,14).
- We believe the Bible to be the infallibly inspired Word of God.
- We believe that God created all things from nothing. He created men and women in His image and without sin (Genesis 1:27).
- We believe that man rebelled against God and sinned. Therefore all humans are sinners (Romans 3:23).
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is truly God and truly man (Luke 1:35).
- We believe that Jesus died on a cross to pay the price of our sins. Those who accept Him as Savior are justified by His blood. (Isaiah 53:5; Romans 5:8-9).
- We believe that Jesus arose bodily from the grave and returned to Heaven where He is our High Priest (1 Corinthians 15:3,4; Hebrews 4:14-16).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bestows the gift of faith whereby mankind is born again in Christ and becomes a child of God (1 John 3:1; Romans 8:16, 17).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit abides with and comforts us until Christ’s return (John 14:16).
- We believe that when Jesus returns from Heaven all will be raised—those who believe will have eternal life in Him; those who do not believe will be eternally condemned (John 5:28, 29).
Hope CRC Youth Group strives to help the students grow in their faith, provide a place to meet and worship with other young Christians, to challenge them to discover their place in this world, and to encourage each other to honor God with their lives.
The Hope CRC Youth Groups meets throughout the month on Wednesdays for Bible Study, fellowship and fun.